The Canada Digital Adoption Program offers subsidies of up to $15,000 to Canadian enterprises.
Grants are available for web design and internet marketing Business.
BUSINESS APPLICANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- A for-profit corporation registered in Canada
- A company with at least one employee (other than the business owner). The employee must have worked for the company for at least three months and have Payroll Source Deductions paid (not a contractor).
INELIGIBLE COMPANIES FOR APPLICATION:
- Corporate franchises, corporate chains, or registered charity
- Multi-level marketing company representatives
- Real estate brokerages and salespeople